Generation No. 1
1. Richard Montague Stack Pearsall, born 16 December 1891 in Dublin, Ireland; died 30 September 1971 in Redwood City, California, USA. He was the son of 2. William Booth Pearsall and 3. Marguerite Emily Stack. He married (1) Phyllis Isabelle Gross 1921 in England. He married (2) Joan Dorothy Langton Cavers 29 July 1939 in Kensington, England. She was born 13 April 1913 in Croydon, England, and died 28 August 1999 in Sprague River, Oregon, USA. She was the daughter of William Langton Cavers and Dorothy Mary Hatch.
Notes for Richard Montague Stack Pearsall:
"He was all thro' War & that & fact his mother died when he was about 2 we think caused excessive nervousness.
Generation No. 2
2. William Booth Pearsall1, born in Dublin, Ireland; died
1913 in Dublin, Ireland. He was the son of 4. Thomas Pearsall and
5. Butler. He married 3. Marguerite Emily Stack 04 June 1879.
3. Marguerite Emily Stack, born 1862 in Omagh, Ireland; died 1894 in Dublin Ireland. She was the daughter of 6. George Hall Stack and 7. Mary Orpen.
More About William Booth Pearsall:
Occupation: Dentist & Painter
Children of William Pearsall and Marguerite Stack are:
i. Charles William Pearsall, born 1880; died 1939 in South Africa.
ii. Dorothy Catherine Pearsall, born 1881; died 1969; married James Richard Biggs 1911; died 1966.
iii. George Hall Pearsall, born 1884; died 1884.
iv. Mary Marjorie Ada Pearsall, born 1886; married (1) Sydney Leonard Spalding 1911; married (2) Francis Marsden Burnett 1939.
v. Janet Grace Hophouse Pearsall, born 1888.
1 vi. Richard Montague Stack Pearsall, born 16 December 1891 in Dublin, Ireland; died 30 September 1971 in Redwood City, California, USA; married (1) Phyllis Isabelle Gross 1921 in England; married (2) Joan Dorothy Langton Cavers 29 July 1939 in Kensington, England.
Generation No. 3
4. Thomas Pearsall1. He was the son of 8. Pearsall
and 9. Anne Hobhouse. He married 5. Butler.
Notes for Thomas Pearsall:
Thomas Pearsall went to Ireland and married 3 times. The first two, Butler & Middleton died soon after. The last one, Heron, outlived him. She was English too.
Child of Thomas Pearsall and Butler is:
2 i. William Booth Pearsall, born in Dublin, Ireland; died 1913 in Dublin, Ireland; married Marguerite Emily Stack 04 June 1879.
6. George Hall Stack He was the son of 12. Thomas
Hall Stack and 13. Margaret Smith. He married 7. Mary Orpen 1846.
7. Mary Orpen, born 19 August 1821.
Children of George Stack and Mary Orpen are:
i. Thomas Lindsay Stack
ii. Theodore Stack
iii. Emily Stack
iv. Mary Stack
v. Cornelia Stack
3 vi. Marguerite Emily Stack, born 1862 in Omagh, Ireland; died 1894 in Dublin Ireland; married William Booth Pearsall 04 June 1879.
Generation No. 4
8. Pearsall1, born in Birmingham, England1.
He married 9. Anne Hobhouse.
9. Anne Hobhouse1.
More About Pearsall:
Occupation: Gun Engraver
Children of Pearsall and Anne Hobhouse are:
i. Edwin Pearsall1, died in India1
4 ii. Thomas Pearsall, married (1) Butler; married (2) Middleton; married (3) Heron.
iii. William Pearsall1, died in Died in a road accident in Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland1
iv. Caroline Pearsall1, married ? in India?1.
12. Thomas Hall Stack He was the son of William Stack
and Elizabeth Lindsey. He married 13. Margaret Smith.
13. Margaret Smith
Children of Thomas Stack and Margaret Smith are:
6 i. George Hall Stack, married Mary Orpen 1846.
ii. Elizabeth Dorothea Stack
iii. Richard Stack
iv. Thomas Lindsay Stack
v. Mary Stack
1. Family Records of Dierdre Biggs.
If you have questions or are related to this family
you can contact:
"Camilla & Bob"